Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New life begins

2 weeks has passed since I've 1st stepped into TARc...
I'm beginning to get used to this new environment,& adapt to the so called college life as I move on.
The orientation week was fun,all those new friends i met were very nice & friendly
(& pretty as well;p)
Just as I expected,the college study environment's pretty much like attending tuition...
everyone's free to wear whatever they want (of course there's a dress code to follow,but who cares anyway;p),& not to mention the freedom to have any hairstyle you desired...(which is part of the reason I'd choose entering college rather than proceed with form 6 at the 1st place;p)
Well,well,2 more years to go,let see how will I get through all those difficulties I might encounter in time to come...
But something about myself & my surrounding just doesn't change....
Well,to begin with,my library's affair has always been a challenge to me,
currently I'm busy with the coming inter SWC basketball tournament on this Sunday,
6 more days to go,but there's still quite a lot of things I haven't settled...
hopefully the whole event'd run smoothly on that day...
After Basketball,there'll be the Installation Night,another big function that'd make my mind went nuts later on;p
....something in this world just doesn't change...eh?
or rather,should I said,it's actually part of myself that still doesn't change...
that's why problems keep on happening around me....
Am I still chained by my own past...even after all this while?
& when I'm already troubled by my own past,new troubles arise..
this time,a terrible mistake that I don't think I'll ever forget about it for the rest of my life...
now I say what also is meaningless already...
I'm still a fool after all.....

No comments: