Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Papa's Day

Hurray to the one & only special day existed solely for
the Man who has been sacrificed so much for us,
the Man who has given out all his love for us ,
the Man who would do anything to protect us....
& also the Man who happens to be our very own Father;p

I'm sure each & everyone of you know what's really about Father's day...
but how many people out there that were actually doing something about this special day to their beloved daddy,or for the very least ,still remember this special day at all?
I'm not sure about the figures ,it's never the main point anyway...
What I really wanna tell you about is....
we should be appreciating each & every precious moments we have with our loved ones,
while we still have the chance...
I myself may not being a good example or better than any of you guys out there...
there are so much I could've done but what I really did was just some simple wishing...
Happy Father's Day,you are the greatest dad I could ever asked for!!
...(via sms by the way...hehe)

No comments: