Sunday, October 18, 2009

Recap : August....

It's been a god damn while since I last written any post over here...
I've been through plenty of things...the fun one,the sad one....
( erm...actually there weren't much sad things that happened recently..so let's just focus on the fun one ,shall we?:)
I'll summarize some 'main events' that happened since my last post...
AUGUST~~
-The PC fair was huge in KL..'Gained' something during that day....a 'life-time experience' indeed...

-There were the assignments rushing near the end of last sem ,the last 2 weeks of August was pretty hectic..(last minute rush for all the assignments of course..hehe)

-Felt a sense of accomplishment for both the Games Tech's Game Review Assignment (of which I wrote about MGS3,my favorite game of all time ;p) & the Programming Assignment as I got quite a high score for them & I was glad I was finally able to write a run-able program as compared to last time (or last year...)

-The same feeling on my Programming Practical test as well, I was simply thrilled by it because I was able to actually finish the question ,which I wasn't able to do so the last time I had the test:)

-The book fair was huge in KL...(i guess everything is pretty huge over here,eh?)..Bought a few nice cheap books & met up with some good 'o popular colleague knew from penang:)

...That's about August I guess...

1 comment:

Coldface aka Samuel said...

Yup, it's real darn long since u wrote anything here. :P Gd to from you dude. Going well huh?