Saturday, June 5, 2010

Void

It's been more than 2 months since my last entry...
again,many things happened since then ,but as expected ,
I am not going to recap each & everyone of the past events ,or 'flashback'...
Maybe I will try to job down some of the major events ..in a very brief manner..
or maybe I won't mention any of them at all...
What's done is done after all....something are better left untold...
or for the very least, some quite meaningless only to be told right now.....
I have this bad habit ,that is I tend to drag things to the last possible minute..
that's why you won't see me blog to often , there were times that I really felt like write it all down over here ,but then I never did it because I was too lazy to put them in words...
Now I have this very same feeling again...
I am not really sure what the hell I am going to write in the next paragraph..
there is like so much things that has been trapped inside my mind that I so much wish to share it to people...but then it's really hard to put them down in the right words...
Something's bothering me lately...
I simply just feel bad just about everything...
damn it...this is killing me now...
too much 'negative aura' surrounding my mind now...
All I can say is that I have once again have doubt about MYSELF right now...
& I fear that bad things are going to happen real soon...
I just have this bad bad feelings...
let's hope I was wrong about this...

No comments: