Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Little achievement"

Today , lots of people were celebrating ....a celebration which I'm not eligible to attend...

3 years ago ,I had set myself a goal ,
a goal which I see as 'just a little achievement' ,
& I told myself I mustn't be satisfied with just that ,
I need to continue aim higher to keep pushing forward.

& yet , over the years ,
I'm unable to achieve even the so called "little achievement"...

Even right now , I'm doing little progression in reaching the goal which I've set back then ,
though I'm doing a slightly better job than previous attempt ,
but apparently it's not enough to guarantee my invitation to the next celebration ...

"How hard can it be?"

I told myself 3 years ago...
& still telling myself the exact same thing even now...

But the truth is ,
Confidence needs to be backed up with actions ,
otherwise it's just an empty talk
& so it remains an empty talk even as we speak right now...

No comments: