Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's a World Record!!

What's a world record?
My sleeping hour that is!!
What about it?What do my sleeping hour have to do with any world record?!
Well,I've slept almost 18 hours in a single day continuously!!
That means 24 hours a day,I've spent 3/4 of it sleeping!!!
What the hell!!!!
I've been get used to sleeping very at late at night(or rather should i said ,very early in the morning as I usually fall asleep at about 2 or 3 a.m )
& what time I'll wake the next day varies & depends,depends on what activities are there waiting for me the next day...if there's nothing to do,usually I'll get up at around 3 or 4pm also....this usually happens during weekends...as I don't have much things to do on weekends..
It's understandable that if I fall asleep very late at night,I'd wake up pretty late as well the next day...late sleep,late up,so I've actually have sufficient amount of sleeping hours so I never have any panda eyes or sort;p
But what happened yesterday was,I slept at 1am,& the by the time I opened my eyes,it was already 6.30pm the next day!!
What the hell went wrong with me?!!
As if my biological clock completely went wrong or sort...
I might as well stayed later on the previous night than sleep earlier in the hope that i might get up earlier the next day....
It's sure hard to breaking my own habit ,eh?

No comments: