Thursday, July 10, 2008

Time to Reorganize

Yeah,it's time to reorganize things around me lately...
My life,my studies,my library.....anything that I held responsible for,I should really start doing something about them rather than just keep on ignoring the problems...
So what are the problems actually?
Poor time management ability(this is really a major issue....),lacks self-discipline,tcareless attitude,really really short attention span(especially on studies) ,unable to concentrate most of the time(also on my studies),laziness(that's the main point,eh?).....& so on & so on....
Typical teenager's problems,eh?(not only teenagers,most people have these kind of problems...)
Every single damn thing I was worrying back then is coming true one by one....
I knew it'd be ended up like this & becoming worse from the very beginning....
I knew it because I know myself too well already...
"Actions must be taken in order to secure a better future"
Ya right.....
For all these while,trash talking & day dreaming were what I've done best...(& still are;p)
I suppose I ain't Superman,couldn't possibly solving all my problems at once in a short period of time...I'm not finding excuse to keep on running away from my responsibilities...
but I just hate to work things out under the word 'pressure'...
But then again,who says life'd be that simple anyway?
1st thing 1st,settle my health problem...
huh?didn't I mention anything about my bad back before?
oh...I didn't...did i?Well,it's just some minor(but very soon enough will becomes major)waist injuries that I think I had it since March....yeah,that was 4 months ago already...
So how do I plan to settle it then?Well,since I try not to waste money in the process,
going to the GH & seek some medical attention there is the best way available for me i guess...
So be it...once I get the time,I shall go to GH these few days...
2nd,my library matters....
Hmm..there'll be another GM this Sunday....
Damn it...why didn't they stated it on the notice board few days ago ler?
That way,I don't need to waste any more money to sms people about this coming meeting....
(I guess lousy leader,lousy members,eh?)
Alright,one by one,I shall reorganize them soon enough & solving the problems before they could cause greater damage to my life later...

No comments: