Friday, August 22, 2008

My Gaming Life

It's been quite a long time since I've been so damn obsessed with the video games...
Well,I always have such a great passion towards video games,
(as most guys would,though different people have different taste)
or anything that are related to the gaming world,
whether it's regarding the technology involved,cultural & social effects that it has caused & so on...
So,just like any normal guys,I play video games..quite a lot...last time that is....
I've been playing video games since I was in standard 2 of primary school or so...
Before the PS2 ,there was the Sega Saturn that 1st introduced me into the wonderful & mystical gaming world...
But at that time,I just played whatever games that my bro has bought...
I mean,I didn't really bother about any of the new games available in the market at that time,
I just play what I got in my house...
I still remember some of my favourite games that time,
'Panzer Dragoon','Samurai's Spirit RPG','Megaman X4' & so on....
even now,I still have those game CDs,& though my old machine,
the SegaSaturn(nowadays nobody even know its existence anymore..) has been spoiled since long time ago,but with an emulator installed in my pc,
I still be able to recall back my wonderful childhood memories;p
Then it was when I was in form1,
my big bro bought me a PS2 as a reward for what I've achieved in my UPSR...
With the new PS2,my whole gaming life has been changed & step into another whole new level;p
With all those visually stunning graphics,addictive gameplay & great story telling elements of the new games,I've already fall in love with my PS2 at that time;p
'Onimusha 2:Samurai's Destiny','Metal Gear Solid 2:Sons of Liberty',
& 'Final Fantasy X' were some of the 1st few games that I've played on the PS2...
& these games had certainly got their high places deep inside my heart until now...
Since then,I've been surfing the net for any bits of information I could find about video games,which quite coincidence,I only get my own desktop when I was in form 1...
So that's why I didn't do all these research back then...
& besides from the net,I've been flipping through various game magazines....
without really purchasing any of it at Popular bookstore;p
Back then they didn't wrap the magazines with plastic
(In fact they did,just that the customers teared'em off & read'em for free..)
But now the rules have been enforced it seems...no more free magazines for me;p
That's fine,Online resources is always free anyway;p
The era has come to nex-gen...
What is nex-gen?It stands for next generation,which is referring to gaming world of course..
just like when PS2 came out & replace PS1 & brought the gaming world into another dimension..
(from 2D to 3D)..now it's time for the PS3 to bring new perspective & experiences to the gaming world nowadays...
The PS3 is definitely a masterpiece that I'd certainly consider to own it sometime in the future,
but right now,I'll just have to wait a little while....
Now it's not yet the time...it's all I could say about it right now....
Before that,there's still much more left with my PS2..
It ain't dead yet,not before I play til it becomes rusted;p
There are still some good games coming soon for the PS2,
'Yakuza 2'.& 'Star Wars:The Force Unleashed' are some of this year hits that I'd certainly buy it...in just a few weeks time later...just think of 'em makes me so excited;p

No comments: