Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2nd chance....am I worth it?

Maybe I was too naive,maybe my thinking were too negative & immature....
I already forgot since when..or perhaps I was always like this...
it's probably in my genes ever since I was born...I just didn't realized it until just recently...
What the hell am I talking about exactly?
You'd probably think that I'm nuts,it's understandable...
even I felt that myself have some really deep shit mental problems....
Who am I?What makes me ME?
What is it that bothers me so damn much?
What makes me stop moving?
For pete's sake,what the hell went wrong with me?!
Recently,it was as if the time were stop flowing around me....
no....the time didn't stop flowing...but it was me that stucked in it all these while...
at times,I felt that I really couldn't take it any more....
there was only so much that I could handle...
Ya..I'm really damn confused about myself right now..
I need to find a way to get out....
get out of these miserable 'life'...
but how?
I don't know...
I don't even know what on Earth am I writing now...

No comments: