Monday, August 15, 2016

The Third Monday

3 weeks has since passed , now entering the 4th week.

Today is the 3rd Monday that I've spent mostly by myself ,
especially for the time after evening.

Monday is the day I'm off duty from my work,
for the past  11 months or so.
Previously it was on Friday...those Friday nights held a lot memories too.
& sometimes I had my off days or morning shifts on  weekends too.

For the past 2 years ,
I had dedicated most of  my time out of all these off days,
morning shifts ,& any other free time in between just for her .

It became a routine , it was part of my life
...until 3 weeks ago.

To go through my off days & any other free time without her feels so...
dull & void of passion

Of course I have my friends & all those distractions to keep me occupied,
but it's just  not the same anymore without her 

I' was a fool...just like all those years ago...
history keeps repeating itself

No comments: