Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The time has come

Somehow,I suddenly felt a new hope emerging from nowhere in front of me...
or rather,some sort of force is coming out from my inner soul.....
XD
Ok,enough of the nonsense,I meant to say that I suddenly became kinda motivated recently;p
I've yet to decide the course that I'd like to take in college,even though I've chosen the college i'd like to stay,which is TARc,the most economic choice available for me.....
it's kinda ironic,why'd I choose to study at college later & not proceed with A-levels in form 6,when I don't even sure what the damn course I really interested in....
Maybe I just don't like form 6,if really so,I must quickly make up my mind on the course that I'd wana study ASAP....as the SPM result will be released soon.....
Decisions,decisions......

No comments: