Sunday, February 10, 2008

End of a Chapter

The Chapter:' Being a Part timer' of my life had finally comes to an end...
Well,I couldn't even manage to elaborate anything about this damn chapter & it had already comes to an end;p
Simply put,as I've mentioned in my previous post,
I've been working as a part time promoter at some hypermarket near my house,
well,the name is Sunshine Farlim ,
but luckily I don't have to standing right under the Sun while working;p(sweat)
Anyway,today's finally the last day i worked in there,
as tomorrow I'll be leaving penang & heading for Singapore with my family....
Well,another trip,I hope this one will be better than last one;p
...suddenly no mood to finish writing....well,i guess that's all for today,
expect more from my next post;p

1 comment:

SY said...

sunshine guy! I've linked u!