Saturday, March 7, 2009

I really need to move on!!

I told myself sometimes ago...
"I need some more time...I think I need to restart everything...I don't care much about anything else,I just wanna quit from any of this mess right now,& give myself a little time out until I start walking again...from the very starting point again...."
when I was about to make a decision which I decided to hide it from my family & some of my friends....
cause I wasn't brave enough to let everyone learn about my decision that time...
That decision was indeed...a big one I'd say...
Needless to say it any clearer....a decision is made long time ago...
I can't turn back anymore...
I'm tired of listening to others & not being honest to myself...
At least this time,I'm making my own decision....
A decision is made...& another one is about to made soon as well,
in order for me to move on..in the way that I wish it to be...
towards the future that I always wanted from the very beginning...
The time has come...I need to tell the truth sooner or later....

No comments: