Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mixed feelings

Right now....at this very moment...I've a very mixed feelings...
I'm a bit sad...a bit happy...a bit regret...a bit helpless...& also a bit relief...
all of them...at the same time...

Why is it that I'm sad?
Because I've to bear with the 'truth'...

Why is it that I'm happy?
Because I'm facing it now instead of later on...

Why is it that I'm regret?
Because I...
On 2nd thought,I don't think there's anything I should felt regret for in this matter...

Why is it that I'm helpless?
Because there's nothing I can do to change the situation for now...

Why is it that I'm relief then?
Because I'm glad it's finally over...
so that I can finally be able to move on,without any 'unfinished business' left behind here...

So be it...though it may be a bit cruel & hard to accept...but at least I've tried my very best...
Now with this matter finally comes to an end...I've to solve the next problem before I leave...
Life's indeed full of challenges & surprises...

No comments: