Thursday, March 19, 2009

Time to walk the walk!

After what've happened last week...
well...it's history by now...& tomorrow is still a big mystery to me...
So i guess it's time for me to walk the walk...
Just what kind of walk am I talking about?
See...the master plan's like this...
by 24 hours later counting from now,I should be sitting in a bus...
heading to the Capital...
& why am I...all of the sudden..will be heading to the Capital?
Well,let's just say that I'm off there to settle some 'business'...
to clear off any of the doubts that I had in mind for months...
& to start the 1st step upon my 'dream' that I've been planning all these while...
Brilliant,isn't it?muaHwahahaha.....
=_=
ok...quit the nonsense...back to the main point,shall we?
Well...until I really get to the 'main point',then only I can describe the situation in details...
so till next time...
Ciao...(actually,up until now,I still don't know what language is that..just thought that it'd be cool to add it in the end of my writing..)

No comments: