Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's a Bunny Year!!

After almost half a year for didn't update anything on this blog ,
(I actually did tried write something in between ,but I was kinda lazy to finish them & I just left them as a draft for months ,& eventually ended up getting deleted , so that's that , some unrecorded ( or deleted) history...)

well...here I am , back for another new year's update =)

I know it's kinda late for writing anything about this new year as it's already February now , & even the Chap Goh Meh (the 15th day of CNY & also the end of it ) just passed few days ago...

Anyhow , I just wanna job down some memorable & enjoyable moments that happened recently while the memory still fresh in my mind ...

Long story short ,I had quite a wonderful CNY this year ...
being able to gather with friends & family really brought me lots of lots of joy..
& I've watched lots of movies in a short period of time just like I did during every CNY ...

Why so you asked?Well ,it's because my family doesn't really have the custom of going over to other relatives' houses for some CNY social visits ,
& so I ended up going to the cinemas with my family instead...

Besides all these wonderful social interactions that I had with my friends & family during the CNY , I actually had quite a great time by fully indulging myself days & nights at gaming..

I know it sounds very geeky,nerdy or whatever nasty words there is to imply what a 'no-life' life I've had...
but you know what ?
I ain't denying who I really am , I'd really like to be fully honest with myself ,
be my true self once in a while...

But like any other things , being too obsessed with a particular thing or idea will ultimately cost me something ..
.you really can't have everything at once...you ought to get something by losing another...
& it always comes with some tough decisions ...that's life...
& that also means ,with my solitude & lone wolf personality ,
it's really hard for me to get serious involvement in a relationship...

or maybe it's simply because I'm afraid...afraid of losing something I really care for...

2 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

i won some at your house!

Dino Teoh said...

Ya,u did..but I wasn't losing money that day either =)
It was really fun with you all that night ,hope we get to do it again next year =)