Monday, January 30, 2017

New Year ; Old Self

Yesterday was her birthday ...

I was never good at celebrating other's birthday ,
never good at getting the perfect gift either...

But none of these really matters cause I'm no longer part of her life ,
let alone get to celebrate her birthday ...

She has made it very clear that she's done with me ,
she even cut the last remaining ties we had...

She was just doing what should've been done long time ago..

I'm just a fool that kept denying the truth..

This entire CNY and her birthday just reminded me once again :
that whatever progress I think I've done for the past 2 years ,
they are becoming irrelevant and insignificant now ...

The good'o' times are long gone ,they are not coming back ,
what's left are all these painful reminders of how much I've lost...

Definitely not the most pleasant CNY I ever had...

No comments: