Monday, May 4, 2020

Another May 4th, Another May Not

May 4th , known as Star Wars Day to the SW fans , it's a grand day for celebration .

But as my 30th birthday , not much celebration is going on .

It's definitely a 'memorable' birthday ,but in a kinda bad way as the world has gone into a dire situation with the Covid-19 virus outbreak & lockdowns , so no gatherings or celebrations can be done.

On a second thought , perhaps I should view this lockdown in a positive light as it at least give me an valid excuse of not being able to celebrate my birthday .

Truth be told , nothing makes me happy anymore these days...

I don't feel happy on my birthday ,& I don't feel happy on any day in 2020 so far   ...

Oh if you are wondering , my birthday wish is still the same as last year ,
though I'm beginning to think having an unfulfillable birthday wish is perhaps a way of punishing myself .

At least James can choose to be with Maria , but such option is not possible out here in the real world for me...

Let's see if the rest of 2020 will be able to surprise me ..

No comments: