Saturday, December 15, 2007

Vacation:Pre-Journey

I thought I'd never get out of this island before the year of pig ends;p
& here I'm,preparing for a trip to,well,a place where I've been to for quite a few times already since I was a kid,which is none other than the wonderful city of entertainment:genting highland;p
Just that this time,I'm going with my friends,not family.

There's still some time before I set off,maybe i shall hang out with my friends here for the time being later,or else we'll be missing each other for the next 4 days....;p

Hang out with friends before I go,huh?......
Am i making a wrong decision ?
For not spending the time with that person?
But then again,I'm afraid something bad might happend if I meet with that person.....
It's best for me to stay out of this for a while,& think nothing than the trip itself.....

No comments: