Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Detour?

I guess not everything ends the way we hoped for......
Since it's already happened,I've no choice but to take a detour,
though this new path that I've decided to walk isn't a easy path,
in fact,I think it's more difficult than the one I started,
oh well,here goes nothing,afterall,no pain,no gain;p

Why am I keep on doing this?
This meaningless , inmatured act,which will only lead to nothing at the end........
I don't know,I guess I'm just blindly follow my heart....again.....
Maybe as time passed by,when i read this very blog,
this very post I've written today in the future,
I might laugh at myself by then,but until then,I'll stick to the plan......for now....
It's sure a difficult path waiting for me up ahead,
& I do not know what's coming for me next,
but I think everything that has a begining,must have an ending....
I'm really is an idiot afterall....

No comments: