Thursday, January 17, 2008

Road to A Better Life?

Finally,some changes in my life...
I've finally found a job for myself,ever since I've started this blog,
I've been dying for a job to keep me occupied & earn some cash at the same time;p
But lady luck weren't at my side until now,as I've been applied quite a few numbers of jobs already since then,but none have any response....
Thanks to her,now I'm able to work as a part time promoter,though the paid is not as high as I'd hoped for,but I shouldn't really be complaining much actually,as it's quite a good job for me...
Well,the job itself isn't that difficult to handle,as I've quite some experience from my past employment as part time promoter...
The working environment?Quite good actually,the food here are cheap enough,
& my house is just a few minutes trip from here,so I can even ride back home to have my meals during break time...
As for the people around here...hmm,though today is just the 2nd day I've worked here,
but there are already some people that I found kinda annoyed & made me frustrated...
Well,there's a guy,who happens to be my co-worker,I don't quite like him...
I thought I could give myself a chance to meet up with some new friends,
but he's sure not the type of person I'd choose to have as a friend....
Luckily the other co-worker,who happens to be a friend of her,is quite a pretty young lady as well,& sweet;p
Though her 1st impression to me was she doesn't look too friendly,but once she start talking,
I have 2nd thoughts about her already;p
& then there's another guy,who works at another brand just beside me one,he's quite nice,compared to my co-worker.....
Hmm,I'm looking forward to know more about both of my new friends here...
(Well,not including the guy that I dislike;p)
But one thing bothers me,my working shift....
Besides weekends when I'll be working full shift & have the time to interact with her,
while on weekdays,since that guy is still studying form 5,
so he'll only be able come to work on evening shift,
which means,unless I work on full shift,or else I won't be able to meet her at all & force to stuck with that form 5 guy the rest of the time,as she'll most probably works on noon shift & will leave at 7,which is the time I start working......
So it's either me left already ,then she only come,or vise versa....
So unfair if like this.....as she's actually my motivation to keep on working;p
As for the girl next door who recommend me this job at the 1st place,
well,she works at the opposite counter where I'm placed,
so I rarely get the chance to interact with her as well...
But then again,there are also plenty other more pretty young girls work here,
maybe I shouldn't really be focus on tiny thing,i got to try to look at the bigger 'picture';p
Oh well,hopefully at the time I finally leave this job,I'd have plenty of 'new hope',eh?
Hey,don't take me wrongly,as i'm just trying to make some new friends,though it'd be best if it's from the opposite gender;p

No comments: