Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year,New Begining.

The year of 2008 has arrived ,07' is the past by now....
Oh well,time to move on i guess,but i wonders what will be waiting for me in this year of the Rat?
I'm no fortune tellers and also don't plan to seek one to find out about my own future,
as I believe I'm the one who will be creating my own future,controlling my own life & fate myself,not by anyone else or anything else.....
though there are sure some variables affecting our life all the time,
but that isn't going to stop me from achieving whatever goal I had in my mind,
just another detour,that's all......
Detour,huh?........
Maybe i shouldn't be thinking so much.......
Just let it be natural i guess......
& in the mean while,work,work,& work;p
That should be my 1st priority for now....
Arh,so excited,I bet this year is sure more interesting than last year;p

No comments: